- Growing? Read how one Xojo user took his app from in-house to commercial,
- Transitioning Windows Graphics: Direct2D/DirectWrite,
- Remote Debugger for Raspberry Pi and the Programming with Raspberry Pi Book,
- Check out our highly popular JSON Feed blog post series for iOS, web and Desktop,
- We updated Xojo’s Linux Desktop framework to GTK3 and HiDPI,
- Whatever happens, Xojo has your back if Mac goes ARM, and
- Jump into our ongoing Compiler blog post series: LLVM Everywhere, Compiler 101 – Overview and Lexer, and Compilers 102 – Parser.
A special mention on the topic of Net Neutrality in the US. Geoff has shared his point of view and we hope you make your voice heard to the FCC before December 14th. This is an issue that effects us all.
The Xojo community continues to grow with developers switching from VB, emerging citizen developers and small businesses all discovering what they can with Xojo. In the last 12 months the Xojo Forum has welcomed 1,688 new forum members and 60,772 forum posts.
Our blog post from back in June, Daring to Defy Software Extinction sums up Xojo and Dev Tool history with some perspective. We’re proud of what we, along with the Xojo Community, have built over the past 21 years and we look forward to 2018 – Android support, I’m looking at you!
From everyone at Xojo, thank you for your continued support. This community is truly one-of-a-kind and we look forward to all that 2018 has in store!