Skip to content

Category: Community

Posts about the Xojo Community, events and activities.

Houston, Here We Come: Things to Do, Eat and Visit in Space City

My family moved to Houston when I was 3 years old. Though my little sister cried for most of the cross-country road trip, my parents did not take my advice to leave her in Chicago and we all arrived in the Bayou City. I took up the cowgirl hat and any excuse I could to wear my boots with every outfit.

Texas_Papou__Alyssa.png

Visitors to Houston will find the city is served by 2 large, international airports (IAH & HOU), the restaurant scene is diverse and extensive, the city’s museums range from the acclaimed Children’s Museum to the beautiful Rothko Chapel, and the attractions of the surrounding area.

Comments closed

Let’s Talk Office Ergonomics

If you work at a desk all day, you should be thinking about your ergonomics.

Being comfortable while you work is important. It enables you to concentrate better, but more critically, it prevents you from injuring yourself. From Musculoskeletal to vision and hearing problems, yes, it is quite possible to injure yourself while working at a desk!

Comments closed

Hour of Code: Cat Pictures

It’s time again for Hour of Code! The Hour of Code is a global movement reaching tens of millions of students in 180+ countries. Anyone, anywhere can participate in Hour of Code, from ages 4 to 104. At Xojo, we are again participating in this wonderful way to help people learn to program.

Comments closed